A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, January 16, 2014

15 Weeks! Ties or Tutus?




                                           How far along: 15 weeks
Gender: Leave me your guess in the comments! Ties or Tutus!? 
Weight gain: Last we checked 6, but I'll know better Monday
Maternity clothes: Some...mostly just wearing leggings!! 
Stretch marks: None yet, thank goodness! 
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: ALWAYS TIRED! 
Best moment this week: For sure Pretty Little Liars girls night! 
Worst moment this week: Home repair...broken potty! No fun! 
Miss anything: Still wanting my Jimmy Johns Beach Club! Oh and coffee! 
Movement: Still only a bit!
Cravings: My new thing....Cherry Vanilla Slushes from Sonic...and Cheetos!  
Queasy or sick: None this week!  
Looking forward to: Finding out if baby Mock is a He or a She! 3 more days!!!! Also Sunday seeing Callie, Cash and the boys!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...