Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer has officially begun!

Summer has officially begun! So to catch you up on what has been happening lately...

My cousin Hannah and my Uncle Steve have moved back to the big D! 

We celebrated with a pool party the weekend before school ended for the kiddos:

 Fishy Matty
  Stella chilling in the pool...actually that was the most I could convince her to get in!


 Katie, Me and Amanda 
 
Me and Hannah!

For the pool party, Matthew and I made S'mores Krispy Treats...

Here's the recipe:

Ingredients: 
4 Tbsp butter
1 bag mini marshmallows 
1 tsp vanilla
1 box of golden grahams 
1 1/2 cup chocolate chips


Step 1: Melt Butter in microwave: 
Step 2: Mix in Marshmallows and melt in microwave 

Step 3: Stir in Vanilla

Step 4:Add and Stir in Chocolate Chips


Step 5: Slowly pour in golden grahams and stir


 

Step 6: Spread into pan (May add extra chips on top and gently press into pan,
 refrigerate for 10 minutes


Step 7: Cut into squares and enjoy!

So in other news....

My beautiful baby sister graduated!!! So proud!

So this week begins my Fun summer with my little girlies! I will have to keep everyone posted on all of the neat things we have planned! I also have some yummy recipes I am making this week...some of which include a pretty amazing ingredient...


ONIONS! From OUR backyard! Christopher began gardening in March, and these are the first veggies ready for use! They smell delicious and I am sooo excited to cook with them!!

Stay tuned!
Mrs. Mock 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...